Not FDIC Insured - May Lose Value - Not A Deposit - No Bank Guarantee - Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency.
The financial management process at CSFS begins with an in-depth evaluation of your current financial situation. Once we've established your overall objectives, we’ll focus on your specific goals. With changing economic conditions and market swings, we advocate investing sensibly over the long run and maintaining an adequate level of insurance coverage. We work with you side by side so that you’re confident in and comfortable with the financial suggestions we make.
We provide a broad range of financial services to fit our clients' needs:
- Investment Analysis and Implementation of 401(k)s, IRAs and other retirement assets
- Management of 401(k) plans
- Asset Management and Portfolio Design
- Investment Analysis for distribution of retirement assets
- Pre and Post Retirement Cash Flow Modeling
- College Planning and Funding Options
- Estate Planning
We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
Our team of financial professionals can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.